- Each team must consist of a minimum of Four (4) players and a maximum of Five (5) players, 21 years of age or older. Four or five bowlers will bowl during the game, the four highest scores will be counted when determining the winner of each game. You may bowl with a minimum of 3 bowlers to avoid a forfeit.
- The following equipment is provided: Bowling Shoes & Bowling Balls
- Teams will play 3 games each week. The average time per game is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Standard bowling rules apply, in addition to the bullet points below:
- A maximum of five (5) bowlers can bowl per game
- Only the top four (4) scores per game may be counted for a team’s total score.
- Teams may NOT pre or post bowl.
- Standard bowling scoring will be used.
- Teams will play against another team for three games each night. Each game of the night will be worth 1 point to the winning team based on total team score.
- The four highest scores will be counted when determining the winner of each game (3 scores if only bowling with 3 bowlers).
- 1 additional points awarded to the team who had the highest single game individual bowling score of the series.
- 1 additional point awarded to the team who had the highest individual series score.
- Scores will be (5-0, 4-1, 3-2).
- A team must have at least 3 bowlers at game time or it becomes a forfeit.
- Teams that forfeit 2 weeks in one season are eligible to be fined and/or removed from the league with no refund.
- Teams that forfeit 3 weeks will automatically be removed from the league with no refund. Teams are encouraged to contact the FXA office to inform them 24 hours in advance about forfeiting.
- Head to Head Results
- Game Differential