- Each team must consist of a minimum of Four (4) players and a maximum of 5 players, 21 years of age or older. Four or five bowlers will bowl during the game, the four highest scores will be counted when determining the winner of each game.
- The following equipment is provided: Bowling Shoes & Bowling Balls
- Teams will play 3 games each week. The average time per game is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Standard bowling rules apply, in addition to the bullet points below:
- A maximum of five (5) bowlers can bowl per game
- Only the top four (4) scores per game may be counted for a team’s total score.
- Standard bowling scoring will be used.
- Teams will play against another team for three games each night. Each game of the night will be worth 1 point to the winning team based on total team score.
- Scores will be (3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 3-0)
- A team must have at least 3 bowlers at game time or it becomes a forfeit.
- Teams that forfeit 2 weeks in one season are eligible to be fined and/or removed from the league with no refund.
- Teams that forfeit 3 weeks will automatically be removed from the league with no refund. Teams are encouraged to contact the FXA office to inform them 24 hours in advance about forfeiting.
- Head to Head Results
- Game Differential