- Each team must consist of a minimum of Five (5) players, 21 years of age or older. The names of players, as well as any changes in the roster during the season, are to be reported by the team captain to the League Host and FXA before a player competes. There are no gender requirements or restrictions.
- The following equipment is provided: Bowling Shoes & Bowling Balls
- Teams will play 3 games each week. The average time per game is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Standard bowling rules apply.
- Teams will play against another team for 3 games each league night.
- The league will determine wins and losses on a handicap basis. Handicap will be 90% of the difference between a bowler’s average and a scratch figure of 230. Bowlers who do not have an existing book average, will establish an average based upon 3 games during the 1st week of the season. A new bowler who enters the league after the first night will establish an average based upon the first three games bowled. Points will be awarded retroactively after any new average is established. After the bowler has an established league average, points will be awarded based upon their current average for the remainder of the league year.
- Weekly points available = 2 points per game and 1 point for total score (2/2/2/1). Standings will be points based with total scratch pins being the first tie breaker. Playoffs will be held for the top half teams who are above .500 in PSD (Points Won – Points Lost).
SUBS and ABSENTEE SCORING
- Absentee and vacancy scores will be allowed when a team has at least 4 bowlers present during the matchup. Handicap will be figured on the average of absent member. The absentee score will be the absent member’s average minus 10 pins. Substitutes are allowed but must be entered into the system by the League Host and bowling alley. Handicaps will be established as mentioned above and scoring will be retroactive to the handicap established. Substitutes are not eligible for playoffs, unless the team captain has made a roster adjustment prior to week 6 of the regular season. Substitutes must bowl at least 5 weeks to be eligible for playoffs.
- A team must have at least 3 bowlers at game time or it becomes a forfeit.
- Teams that forfeit 2 weeks in one season are eligible to be fined and/or removed from the league with no refund.
- Teams that forfeit 3 weeks will automatically be removed from the league with no refund. Teams are encouraged to contact the FXA office to inform them 24 hours in advance about forfeiting.
- Total Scratch Pins
- Head to Head Results