Gender Play Requirements (Volleyball)
- There must be at least 3 females, and no more than 3 males on the court
- Teams may play with 5 (3 males and 2 females) to avoid a forfeit.
- The serving (rotational) order of positions on the court will alternate between male and female players.
- When the ball is played more than once by a team, a female player must make at least one of the contacts. Contact of the ball during blocking shall not constitute playing the ball. There is no requirement for a male player to contact the ball, regardless of the number of hits by a team.
- Substitutions must be made gender for gender.