Holiday celebrations are important! Here are the days when you can expect no league games
- Super Bowl Sunday (no games after 5pm)
- Easter Sunday (no games before 4pm)
- Memorial Day Weekend (Fri-Mon)
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day Weekend (Fri-Mon)
- Thanksgiving Weekend (Thurs-Sun)
- Christmas Eve (Dec 24th) & Christmas Day (Dec 25th)
- New Year's Eve (Dec 31st) & New Year’s Day (Jan 1st)
Please expect that all other holidays that fall on your league day will have games scheduled, and we will not be able to accommodate bye week or reschedule requests for those days.
*Please note - Beginning in 2023, games will play on Mother's Day.