USA Pickleball rules govern all play except where modified below by FXA Sports and local rules.
- Each team consists of two (2) players. Teams may play with 2 males, 2 females, or 1 male and 1 female in Open Leagues, 1 male and 1 female in Mixed Leagues, 2 females in Women's Leagues, 2 males in Men's Leagues.
- A game can be played with only one (1) member of a team present to avoid a forfeit.
- At least (one) 1 rostered player must be present to play a match. Two (2) substitutes may NOT be used to play in a match.
- All matches will be self-officiated.
- Points are scored only by the serving team.
- Matches will consist of three (3) games played to 11, win by 2.
- Play all three (3) games, even if a team wins the first two (2) games.
- Home team will choose to serve first or choose which side they prefer to play on (not both).
- Enter total amount of games won when reporting scores.
- Please wear tennis shoes and athletic clothes.
- You are required to bring your own paddle and balls.