We will now be requiring a headshot photo to be uploaded to your FXA account. This photo is intended to expedite roster checks, check-in processes and help with the overall safety of our players. Here's what you need to do:
- Take a current picture of yourself (this can be one already in your camera roll). The headshot photo must be of only you, and just of your face. Think of a work ID photo, passport or drivers license photo. We just need a clear picture of your face (no sunglasses or hats), so you may need to crop the photo.
- Once you log into your dashboard, you will be able to click "choose photo" to upload a photo. You can also go to edit profile and then "choose photo" from there.
- Select the photo you wish to upload and click upload and you're good to go. **If the upload doesn't work, it is most likely too large (photo cannot be larger than 2MB), so please use this link to resize your picture: https://www.reduceimages.com/
- You can only upload the photo once, so if you upload a bad or incorrect photo, you'll will have to email us the new photo for our staff to upload.
- If you have any questions, or need a photo previously uploaded that doesn't meet these requirements removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org