You need jerseys of the same color with a permanent number
- All Players (except the goalie) must have a PERMANENT # on the back of their shirt/jersey. Players without #s will not be allowed to play!
- Permanent means NO TAPE.
- Numbers must be screen-printed, ironed on, or boldly sharpied on (should be clearly visible from a distance).
- Pinnies are permitted if your team has to wear an alternate color.
- There will be a pre-game check-in for all players, where jersey numbers will be validated against the roster. Any guests must present government-issued photo ID.
- Shin guards are mandatory for all soccer leagues, and no player will be permitted to play without proper equipment.