Co-ed Softball (60 min and 75 mins) will follow the softball rules, with the following modifications
Co-ed 60 mins:
- 10 players in the field (4 female minimum). No more than 6 males in field at any time.
- 8 players are acceptable for play (5 men & 3 women) with a one (1) out assessment that should be placed in the batting lineup for each missing player prior to the captain’s roster exchange.
- 16 player maximum batting lineup (no more than 2 males can bat in a row). No player (male or female) can be in the batting lineup more than once (e.g. females batting twice in a lineup to bat more male players is not allowed). Any lineup modifications to the batting lineup (substitutions, additions, insertion of late arrivals, etc.) must be shared with opposing team captain.
- Base on balls or walks equal advancement to 1st base (same for males & females), EXCEPT with two outs, when a male player is walked and a female batter is on deck, he is awarded 2nd base and the female batter has the option to hit or accept a walk to 1st base prior to her first pitch. When a male is walked, and a male batter is on deck he is only awarded 1st base.
- No home run limit.
Co-ed 75 mins:
Follow the Co-ed 60 min modifications with the following timing differences-
- Single 75 minute game (or 7 innings of play whichever comes first). No new inning after 65 minutes, finish the current inning. If the current inning has not been completed at the end of the 75 minute game time the score will reflect the last total completed inning. 4 innings (3 ½ if the home team is ahead) is an official game.