United States Tennis Association (USTA) rules govern all play except where modified below by FXA Sports and local rules.
- Each team consists of two (2) players on the court at all times. Teams may play with 2 males, 2 females, or 1 male and 1 female.
- A game can be played with only one (1) member of a team present.
- Canadian doubles will be played in this situation (single player only required to cover the singles lines, the alleys will be out for the other team). For playoffs single players must also cover the doubles lines.
- Matches are won by the team that wins two (2) sets first (Best of 3 sets).
- Sets are won by the first team to win four (4) games (Best of 7 games).
- Sets do not have tiebreakers.
- Games are won by the first team to score four (4) points (15, 30, 40, Winner)
- There is No Advantage Scoring. The next team to score after deuce will win the game.
- Home team will choose to serve first or choose which side they prefer to play on (not both).
- Enter total amount of games won when reporting scores.
- Please wear Tennis shoes
- You are required to bring your own racket and balls