United States Tennis Association (USTA) rules govern all play except where modified below by FXA Sports and local rules.
- Each team consists of one (1) player on the court at all times.
- Matches are won by the player that wins two (2) sets first (Best of 3 sets).
- Sets are won by the first player to win four (4) games (Best of 7 games).
- Sets do not have tiebreakers.
- Games are won by the first player to score four (4) points (15, 30, 40, Winner).
- There is No Advantage Scoring. The next player to score after deuce will win the game.
- Home player will choose to serve first or choose which side they prefer to play on (not both).
- Enter total amount of games won when reporting scores.
- Please wear Tennis shoes.
- You are required to bring your own racket and balls.