The FXA Sports community will not condone or tolerate violations of our Code of Conduct, Sportsmanship Policy, or the Laws of the Game.
- The League endorses a zero tolerance approach to foul, abusive, or degrading language. Foul and abusive language includes, but is not limited to, profanity, racial/gender/religious/ethnic slurs or degrading comments, and harassing or demeaning words, phrases, or gestures.
- The League endorses a zero tolerance approach to dissent of a referee's call. When a player or a substitute on the bench persistently dissents, regardless of whether foul, abusive, or degrading language is used, the referee will eject the player/substitute. When a player on the field is ejected for dissent, the team may replace that player (at the referee's discretion) and DOES NOT have to play down a player. When either a player or a substitute on the bench is ejected for dissent, they must immediately leave the field and the surrounding area.
Caution Cards and Match Sit-Outs
The Caution Card Report may be found here:
Cautionable Offenses (Yellow Card)
- Unsporting Behavior (USB)
- Slide Tackle
- Persistent Infringement
- Interfering with the goalkeeper
- Fail to Respect the Required Distance (10 yard rule)
- Enter/Leave the field of play without the referees permission
- Attempt to deceive the referee (faking an injury, taking a dive
Ejection (Red Card)
- Double Yellow
- Persistent Dissent
- Foul and Abusive Language
- Serious Foul Play
- Violent Conduct
- Denying a goal scoring opportunity
- Spitting at, Hitting, Striking
- Two Yellow Cards - 1 game
- Red Card - 2 games
- Violent Red Card - 4 games (minimum)